10th to 16th October 2019
Australian Mediation Awareness Weeek
ADR = Appropriate Dispute Resolution
About Australian Mediation Awareness Week
Our mission is to increase the use of appropriate dispute resolution before or instead of going to court.
#AuMAW helps to engage, educate and inform the Australian community about the benefits of ADR (appropriate dispute resolution)
Thursday 10th to Wednesday 16th October 2019
Supporters in 2019
2019 is the 4th Australian Mediation Awareness Week
- in 2019 #AuMaw2019 will be between the 10th and 16th October with a theme of ADR = Appropriate Dispute Resolution
- In 2018 #AuMAW2018 was between the 15th and the 21st October with a theme of “Let’s talk about it”
- In 2017 #AuMAW2017 was between the 14th and 20th October.
- In 2016 #AuMAW was held the 7th and 13th December.
- Australian Mediation Awareness Week 2016 was inspired by the UK Mediation Awareness Week 2016 and forms part of an international effort by mediators to improve understanding of the benefits of mediation.